Using only the finest industry-standard materials Ocean Tailors creates durable
custom-made canvas solutions designed not only to shield you from the elements, but also to enhance your boat’s appearance.
We create durable custom marine fabric products designed to complement your boat and the way you use it. Our specialty is top-quality exterior marine canvas work, including powerboat enclosures, bimini tops, T-tops, console or seat covers, marine awnings, screens, and aft shades.
We offer repair services too!
All of our products are hand made to your specifications locally in our shop on Cape Cod. You will be working directly with the craftspeople dedicated to your satisfaction at every step.
Some of the marine canvas & exterior products we offer include, but are not limited to:
Console & Seat Covers
Cockpit and Boat Covers
Sail and Canvas Repairs
Rejuvenate Your Canvas & Sails:
Replace clear vinyl windows
Re-treat w/water repellent
the ocean tailor's process
1. Measurements are taken and templates are made aboard your yacht.
2. Our staff fabricates your order at our shop in Yarmouth, MA, while you continue to use your boat during the process.
3. Once completed, we will call you to set up a delivery and installation date;
4. And finally...Bon Voyage!
The ocean tailor's boat canvas difference
• Quality workmanship and a perfect fit are guaranteed;
• We ensure a custom fit every time by always creating template (and by never using the old canvas as a pattern);
• We add reinforcement patches to any ‘high chafe’ areas;
• We add multiple layers of reinforcement, wherever snaps and hardware are installed;
• Our pockets are zippered for ease in removal and installation (to help with storage and washing).
• We use only top-quality marine-resistant materials for our products. For more about these materials, visit our Links page.
• We use marine-grade zippers and snaps, as well as stainless steel tubing and fastening hardware.
• We use UV and salt-resistant thread. We can offer a higher grade thread that is guaranteed for the guaranteed life of the fabric for an upcharge of 5%.
• Highest quality standards
• Best-in-class customer service
• Made in the USA